Europese garantie voor 3M Window Film
Wilt u meer weten over garantie en onderhoud bij RIBO raamfolie?
3M warrants to the first customer of the 3M Window Film (“the Product”) identified in the fully completed and signed Record of
Installation that if the Product has been correctly applied by an authorised 3M Window Film Dealer or Applicator (whose name
appears on the Record of Installation) but peels, cracks, crazes or fails to adhere by reason of defective Product during the
applicable warranty period shown hereafter, it will supply new Product free of charge. Additionally colour stability for 3M Automotive
Window Film Crystalline and Color Stable Series’ are also warranted. 3M also warrants reasonable cost of removal and reapplication
for the first 50% of the applicable warranty period.
This Warranty is only valid where:
- The Product has been applied by an authorised 3M Window Film Dealer or Applicator; and
- The Product has been applied in accordance with the instructions contained in the 2012 3M Window Film Manual; and
- The customer notifies the authorised 3M Window Film Dealer or Applicator in writing within one month of the defect appearing; if it is not practical for the customer to notify the authorised 3M Window Film Dealer or Applicator, written notice should be given to the country Business Manager of the Renewable Energy Division at 3M;
- The Record of Installation (in the form attached) was fully completed and signed on or around the time of completion of the installation and this is supplied along with any notice of defect.
This Warranty is not valid where:
- The film was not installed by an authorised 3M Window Film Dealer or Applicator; or
- The Record of Installation was not fully completed and signed on or around the time of completion of the installation; or
- The Product is removed by the customer before 3M and the authorised 3M Window Film Dealer or Applicator have inspected a reported defect; or
- The failure is due to glass failure; or
- The Product has been modified or repaired by any person not authorised by 3M; or
- The Product has been subjected to abnormal use, misuse or neglect; or
- The Product has not been installed in line with the installation guidelines recommended in the 2012 3M Window Film Manual; or
- The defect to the Product is due to a lack of maintenance in the manner recommended within this document.
Where 3M Window Film is sold through distribution or applied by a non-authorised 3M Window Film Dealer or Applicator, 3M’s
warranty applies for a maximum of 1 year across all Products.
In the event of a successful claim resulting in new film being applied, the warranty period for the replacement film will only be as long
as the remaining period from the previous installation.
This Warranty is given in place of and excludes all other warranties and conditions, whether express or implied by statute or common
law. Nothing in this Warranty shall be deemed to exclude or restrict 3M’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from 3M’s
negligence. 3M shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss or damage whatsoever whether arising from the supply of the
Product, its use, from any defect or failure in its performance or in any other way. 3M’s liability under this Warranty shall never
exceed the cost of replacing the Product.
This Warranty may only be assigned by the customer during the Warranty Period and only then with 3M’s and the authorised 3M
Window Film Dealer or Applicator’s prior written consent.
The technical information, recommendations and other statements contained in this document are based upon European and/ or US tests or experience that 3M believes are reliable, but the
accuracy or completeness of such information is not guaranteed. Many factors beyond 3M’s control and uniquely within the user’s knowledge and control can affect the use and performance
of a 3M product in a particular application. Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a 3M product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the 3M product
and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose, suitable for user’s method of application and will fulfil the local law for automotive windows. The information provided in this report is
believed to be reliable; however, due to the wide variety of intervening factors, 3M does not warrant that the results will necessarily be obtained. All issues regarding warranty and liability for
the product and the effect of its use are governed in accordance with the provisions of the appropriate contract of sale unless local laws dictate otherwise. Valid from May 2013.
3M Window Film
Renewable Energy Division
www.3M.eu/WindowFilm © 3M 2013 All rights reserved
European Care instruction for 3M Window Film
You have purchased a premium product. Therefore please read the following instructions carefully.
The initial adhesion of the 3M Window Film takes at least 48 hours; the final adhesion can take up to 30 days due to the evaporation
of the application fluid; during this period the film must not be cleaned.
Cleaning of 3M Window Film:
- Clean with water and soap/ non-abrasive cleaning solutions.
- Do not use any kind of solvents or harsh detergent that my harm the hard coat.
- Use more water than you would for the cleaning of regular window panes.
- Do not clean without water.
- Regularly change the water to ensure no dirt particles scratch the film.
- Clean with a soft rubber squeegee, soft cloth or sponge.
- Do not use any kind of abrasive or sharp products that may scratch the surface,
- To dry the windows gently use non-abrasive cloths or wipes.
- Clean 3M exterior window films at least twice a year. Use pressure washer or a hose to remove any dirt or dust.
- 3M Window Films are highly engineered, but their surface is not as hard as glass, therefore we ask you to treat them with care.